Note that we reserve the right to modify our privacy statement at any time and without prior notice. Please periodically review this policy to make sure you are aware of any updates.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
In order to provide our core services and products, we gather information that has been provided to us or that we have independently gathered. Your name, address, date of birth, gender, and other personal details may be included in this data. This data may be kept in printed records or on our computer database system (collectively called as information). We will only gather information about you personally, whenever possible. We gather information in a variety of methods, including verbally, in writing, in person, and online. If information is being collected or has already been gathered, we will try to notify you or otherwise let you know. We will try to let you know why the information is being collected and will give you access to our privacy statement, which contains information on access, correction, and complaints. We caution you that if you let us know you don't want to provide us the information, we might not be able to give you the product or service you've requested or the level of service you've come to expect.
We might get the following data:
- Personal information, including your first and last names, email address, date of birth, postal address, and phone number;
- Demographic data, including your age, gender, and lifestyle preferences (such as your likes and favourite goods);
- browsing history, including pages seen, visit date, location, or IP address;
- Information about the payment made on our website. Usually the bill in your name, your billing address and your payment details;
- Information from your profiles on social networks;
- Indirectly, we may also collect personal data about you when you:
- Share the content on social networks, websites or apps with products or responses to our publications and social networks; We read or exchange your personal information harvested from other sites(for example, if we place an ad on an Internet site, and you click on that ad, we can receive information about yourself and other visitors of the site – in order to measure reach and success of this ad).
- We maintain a social media presence, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and a Twitter feed. You can interact with us through social media, such as by entering our contests, posting content, sharing material from our Platform, and using our social media plug-ins. When you interact with us using social media, we may receive information such as your user ID, your profile picture, photos you post, and similar information, which is often determined by your privacy settings at the relevant social media sites. We may use the information for the purposes we have described throughout this Policy. Your use of social media sites is primarily governed by the site operators’ privacy policies and terms of service, and the information you share with us and with others is largely controlled by the privacy settings you have established at those sites.
- If you use the Platform, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and password. You are responsible for restricting access to your computer, mobile device, etc., and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your password. We cannot secure any information that you release on your own, that you request us to release, or that is released through another third party to whom you have given access.
We may publish customer reviews, comments, and testimonials on our website that may include personal information. Without your previous approval, we will not publish a testimonial that you have provided.
The website is not intended for users under the age of 18, and we do not intentionally gather personal data from this demographic. You are welcome to view the website if you are under 18, but we ask that you not send us any personal information. There is nothing on its website that is set up to appeal to children.
Use & Disclosure
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses.
We require this information primarily to provide better service by understanding your needs along with the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of our products and services
- Marketing purposes to send periodically promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information of interest to you. We may contact you by email or phone for the same.
We will treat your personal information as strictly private and confidential. We will only use or disclose it for purposes directly related to our core business, or in ways that you would reasonably expect that we may use it in the course of our business. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential, and the data is used only for the activities we have asked them to perform. We may also release your information when we believe such release is appropriate to comply with the law, or protect ours or third-party rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable information including statistical data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, research, or other uses.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure this information.
Links to other websites
Our website contains connections to other websites that may track your personally identifiable data. We disclaim all liability for the content or privacy policies of those websites that are connected to us.
Contact details are provided below:
Nanobrid Innovations Private Limited
1401, 2nd floor, near Bagwanpura road, Kishangarh, U.T. Chandigarh 160101
Phone: +91 9618460900
Time: Mon to Fri (10:00 to 17:00)
If you believe that any information about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We ensure a prompt action to correct the same.